This is about the parallel universe created by Alex Russo wish. For mainstream world, visit Earth .
|No-Parents Paralel Universe|
|Inhabitant||Russo Family, duplicated Magical creatures and Humans|
|First||Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie|
The No-Parents Parallel Universe was a alternative magic universe accidentaly created by the wizard Alex Russo when she wished for her parents haven't never meet each others. The results was the creation of this reality that, to stabilizate itself have to erase all proves of the existance of mainstream timeline, which in this case were the Russo siblings.
The history of this universe was the same of that of mainstream Earth except for the fact that Jerry Russo never meet Theresa Larkin, meaning that the Russo siblings never existed. Because of this Jerry never gaved up his wizarding powers .
Somewhere in August of 2009, the wizards siblings, Alex, Justin and Max were teleported into this reality where they slowly begun to loose their memories and eventually fade from existence. After failed attempts to return their parents back, the siblings decided to search for the legendary Stone of Dreams, whose fabled powers allowed to revert any spell. However the witch Giselle (cursed to became a bird) stole it.
The siblings (minus Max who was absorbed into the vortex of non-existence) fought a premature Wizard Competition which Alex wins. She then used the stone, which Theresa has retrieved, to make that this universe never existed.
Parallels with mainstream Earth
In this universe, some events have not happened, including:
- Kelbo Russo became a mortal and most likely did not live a care-free life;
- It's unknown if Megan is also angry with Jerry;
- Because Alex never existed, TJ's curse of his girlfriend becaming a middle aged woman was never undone;
- Also, assuming Harper 's personality didn't changed, Gigi's plan to humilliate her in the tea party at a hotel with an unspeakble name was successful;
- Hugh lived forever with his delusion that he's a gigant, not knowing he is a wizard (thought it seems he still suffers from his delusion despite the fact that he knows his birth parents are not Gigants);
- Also it's unknown how many casualties have caused an attack of a dragon at a wizard school because Alex didn't exist to save the day.