“Max's Secret Girlfriend”
|Season 3, Episode 19|
June 11, 2010
Harper and Alex find out that Max has a girlfriend named Nancy Lukey, but has been keeping it a secret so not to get embarrassed by his family. Later Theresa finds out about it and tells him that it's not okay to hide the truth from anyone. Since he took his mother's advice, he tells Nancy his secret about being a wizard. The Russo's then make up another lie to cover the truth, and Nancy breaks up with him because Max keeps on lying to get her to like him.
- Make us old and barely alive, age us up to 35 - Changes a person's appearance to look middle-aged.
- Selena Gomez as Alex Russo
- David Henrie as Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin as Max Russo
- Jennifer Stone as Harper Finkle
- Maria Canals Barrera as Theresa Russo
- David DeLuise as Jerry Russo
- When Max says "I didn't tell her about the dragon dog 'cause I still have no idea what happened to that", he is referring to the dragon dog that the Russo's adopted in the season 1 episode "Curb Your Dragon", which curiously was never seen or heard of again since then,
- It is revealed that Max's most prized possession is a dead lizard. In "Future Harper", it was mentioned that Max had a lizard that supposedly 'ran away'. This could possibly be the same lizard.
- Justin and Alex state that their parents are thirty five years-old. This seems unlikely since Justin is 17 and Alex is 16, meaning that Theresa and Jerry would have had them when they were 17-18.
- While reading the magazine, Alex says, "I know how Jennifer can get Brad back", a reference to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt.
- Justin mentions Scooby-Doo in this episode.
- Nancy Lukey is played by Shake It Up! star Bella Thorne.