Like many teen sitcoms, Wizards of Waverly Place has innuendo humour to amuse the older audience, or have lines that can be misinterpreted, though these are rare and they do not invlove foul language or drug abuse and very few sexual content.
- Justin says he wants pictures of women on motorcycles for his room.
- Theresa seems disgusted when she finds out that Justin is using her favorite pillow to cover his body.
- Justin dresses off when he is invisible in front of Alex, much to her dismay.
- Zeke talks to the model:
- Zeke: Where did you come from?
- Supermodel: From Justin's room.
- Zeke: Alright, Justin!
- Jerry tells Justin (jokingly) he wants him and Juliet to "hang upside down in separated rooms".
- Alex puts her hand on Juliet's backside, and she thinks it was Justin.
- Alex: [after becoming Max] "I did this spell so well I'm even itchy in a lot of weird places just like Max!"
- Justin: "Dad didn't even care that little girl showed me parts of my body that I can only see with a mirror."
- Zeke: "How could it [Smarty Pants] be dangerous? It doesn't even have a zipper!"