Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 2, Episode 8|
November 23, 2008
It is Harper's birthday, and Alex forgets, again. This is because of a PopCon, a popular comic book and movie convention. The Russo Family is on an assignment at PopCon, where they are on the look out for rogue wizards who may be using their magic. Alex and her siblings go as a special wizards-in-training assignment and Harper comes along for the costume contest. Alex and Harper get in a fight after Harper gets upset at Alex, for forgetting her birthday. Alex begins to feel guilty for lying and keeping secrets, and she's tired from using up all of her energy to keep the secret. Then when Justin and Hugh Normous confront her and decide to take her in, she teleportes leaving Justin and Hugh with the now charmed Battle Diva costume.
Harper's costume then gets mixed up with the charmed version because of Alex. During the contest, Harper begins to float. The wizard police are able to cover it up using ropes. Alex eventually decides to tell Harper that she is a wizard, and convinces her by taking her to space and giving her a cupcake in space. In the end, the Russos show Harper the magic lair while Jerry and Justin plot to erase Harper's memory using a spell. However, this never comes to pass.
- Lies, lies, I need a disguise — The ability to disguise one's self.
- Enchanted superhero costume - A normal costume that was enchanted by Alex to gives the person who wears it basic superpowers — Flight, super strength, laser vision, super speed, and the ability to make people repeat themselves.
- Running Gag: Goblin pretends to be "Jeremy from Science".
- Aired out of production order.
- PopCon is a parody of ComicCon. Battle Diva is a parody of Wonder Woman
- Alex reveals the Russo's secret to Harper in this episode.