|Season 3, Episode 2|
October 16, 2009
The Russo's haunted house has been lame every year, because Justin insists that they focus on safety. The person in charge of the haunted house threatens to take it away if it's not scary. Alex then goes to the wizard world and gets three real but kind of lame ghosts, following her dad's orders. But, they aren't scary enough at first, Teresa thinks they're just people in masks. Alex and Harper go back to the wizard world and get 'Mantooth' the scariest ghost from the wizard world who used to scare Justin at night. Mantooth does something with his face that scares the children so badly that they flee the house. Mr. Evans immediately declares that their haunted house is too scary and takes it away anyway.
- Selena Gomez: Alex Russo
- David Henrie: Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin: Max Russo
- Maria Canals Barrera: Theresa Russo
- David DeLuise: Jerry Russo
- Jennifer Stone: Harper Finkle
- Daniel Roebuck as Mr. Evans
- Bo Foxworth as Ghost Coach
- Scott Freeburg as Doug
- Shannon McClung as Doug's Body
- Applesauce as Himself
- Sean Whalen as Mantooth
- Hilary Hacker as Mrs. Chenowith
- Keith Allen as Wally
- When Max says "I am the ghost of mustache's past," it is a reference to A Christmas Carol. One of the ghosts in the story says "I am the ghost of Christmas past."
- When Theresa jumps out at the group of children, she says, "Boo! I got you babe. I'm Cher." This is a reference to the singer Cher and her famous phrase.
- This episode is a seasonal/holiday episode, as it takes place during Halloween.
- This is the first seasonal/holiday episode of the series.