|Season 3, Episode 01|
October 9, 2009
“Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (Movie)
Justin is irritated that Alex keeps going into his room and getting stuff without permission. To prevent this from happening in the future, he creates Frankie Stein. He uses his laptop's motherboard (Max was supposed to get him a brain, but wasted the money on a key chain), but his plan back fires when Alex shuts Franken-Girl down. Justin uses a spell to make Franken-girl Alex's best friend, but again his plan backfires when Alex and Franken-girl become fast friends. He finally uses a spell to make Franken-girl a cheerleader, ending up with Alex finally have an extra-co curricular and being flown into the roof because of Franken Girl.
- We need electricity, and a lot, give me 1.21 gigawatts - Creates a large electric current.
- Bring Franken Girl back to alive, you're Alex's BFF, and that's no jive - Brings back Franken Girl and makes her best friends with Alex
- Alex doesn't think cheerleading's cool, make Franken Girl a cheerleading fool - Makes Franken Girl love cheerleading.
- Hey nannynanny, hachacha - Spell Lock.
- Selena Gomez: Alex Russo
- David Henrie: Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin: Max Russo
- Jennifer Stone: Harper Finkle
- Maria Canals Barrera: Theresa Russo
- David DeLuise: Jerry Russo
- Bill Chott as Mr. Laritate
- Perry Matfield : Franken Girl
- Franken Girl is a reference from the movie, Frankenstein
- 1.21 gigawatts of electricity was used in the spell, and used in Back to the Future for the time machine.
- Frankie stated she was a chocoholic, however she was only alive for a short period of time and was never shown to eat chocolate. She however did have a laptop for a brain, so she might have got the information of there.
- This is the first time we see Justin's room since New Employee
- Mr. Laritate revealed that he did not have a college degree.
- Frankie Stein is a reference to the Monster High character Frankie Stein
- Starting from this episode and onward the show moves to HD