Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Alex's Brother, Maximan”
|Season 2, Episode 5|
October 19, 2008
The kids fail at their group magic project, so Jerry devises a plan that will force them to work together. Now Alex must wrestle with sacrificing her first one-on-one date with Dean so that she and Justin can help "Maximan", Max's alter ego. Meanwhile Justin builds a robot, which he also sacrifices to help Max.
- Havity No Gravity - The ability to defy one's gravitational pull.
- Note: This spell requires two other wizards.
- Soap on a rope, soap fell off a rope, rope shot out of my hand, rope tie up that man - Ties a man up with a rope. (requires two helping wizards)
- This episode first aired in both the UK and the US on the same day.
- There is a shop in this episode called Murrieta Clown Supplies, another obvious reference to Peter Murrieta.