“Alex's Brother, Maximan”
|Season 2, Episode 5|
October 19, 2008
The kids fail at their group magic project, so Jerry devises a plan that will force them to work together. Now Alex must wrestle with sacrificing her first one-on-one date with Dean so that she and Justin can help "Maximan", Max's alter ego. Meanwhile Justin builds a robot, which he also sacrifices to help Max.
- Havity No Gravity - The ability to defy one's gravitational pull.
- Note: This spell requires two other wizards.
- Soap on a rope, soap fell off a rope, rope shot out of my hand, rope tie up that man - Ties a man up with a rope. (requires two helping wizards)
- This episode first aired in both the UK and the US on the same day.
- There is a shop in this episode called Murrieta Clown Supplies, another obvious reference to Peter Murrieta.
- Max calling himself maximan is possibly a reference to the DC Comics hero Maxi-Man